If your a Mac user and you need a free, easy-to-use, basic image editing program then Seashore is the program for you. seashore is an open source image editing program for Mac OS X's Cocoa framework. It aims to serve the basic image editing needs of most computer users. Seashore is based around Gimp's technology and uses the same file format(XCF) and reads TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF and JP2000 formats as well. The read-only formats that it supports is BMP, PICT, PDF, and XBM. If you want to try the Mac image editing program out the download Seashore or if I haven't convinced you Learn a little more about it before you go on. So if you like this Mac program or not let me know, I love to hear your comments. Go and Digg my post as well on Digg.com here is my Digg profile
-Thanks









Add to Technorati Favorites
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites Blogging Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Blog Directory